Meet the Leaders
red = last year with Pack 110
- Den Meetings
- The 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
- From 6:15 - 7:30 pm @ Milpitas Christian School
- Committee / Parent Meeting (leaders and scout parents to plan the program & give feedback)
- The 2nd Tuesday of each month
- From 6:30 - 8:00 pm @ Milpitas Christian School
- Pack Meetings
- The last Tuesday of each month
- From 6:15 - 7:15 pm @ Milpitas Christian School / Zoom
- Pack Activities
- 2 per month on the weekends
- Contact our Membership and Re-registration Chairperson or any Pack 110 Leader for details.
- Pack 110 Cub Scouts program and activities are funded by a combination of dues and council approved fund raising. Additional information can be provided upon request.
- The community (including parents) supports Scouting through Friends of Scouting enrollment, bequests, and special contributions to the council. This financial support provides leadership training, outdoor programs, council service centers and other facilities, and professional service for Scouting units such as ours.
- All the Pack leaders are volunteers
- The success of the Pack COUNTS on the active participation of ALL of the PARENTS!
- Parents are expected to assist their den leaders with their meetings and to volunteer to chair and assist in the different Pack activities.
- There are a variety of position available so please get involved.